Worship service begins at 10:30 AM.
Classes are held each Sunday morning at 9:30 AM for all ages.
Worship service will include:
- Singing – One of the unique practices among Churches of Christ is that we always sing “a cappella”, that is without instruments. This is based on the practice of the early church which as we understand sang without instrumental accompaniment. The universal musical term “a cappella” actually means “as sung in the church”. We also believe this is consistent with the teaching of the Bible that we are to speak to one another in “psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs”. It is what comes from our hearts and what we say to God that matters. We do not require that you interpret this matter the same as we, but we ask that you understand our reason. We believe you will find our singing inspirational and spiritually uplifting.
- Prayer – During our Worship the congregation will be lead in several prayers by various men of the church.
- Communion – The baptized believers of the church will share in the Lord’s Supper or Communion. Guests are free to decide if they would like to participate, or not, in the Communion.
- Offering – During the worship the members of the church body will have the opportunity to give to support the work of the church. If you are a guest with us please feel free to simply pass the plate to the next person without making a gift.
- Preaching – A portion of the worship service will be dedicated to preaching from the Bible. We strive to make the lessons presented both interesting and relevant to the lives of the congregation. At the end of the sermon an invitation will be given for anyone who may have a need to come forward in order to receive the prayers or ministry of the church.
Sunday Life Groups – our church family meets in member homes located around the city, and at the church building for study, fellowship, service, and fun at various times.
Wednesday Evening – Classes are held each Wednesday evening at 6:30 PM for all ages.